Horse Racing comes alive in Melbourne and Sydney with all the glamour and excitement of the Autumn and Spring Racing Carnivals. MSE Events Group has a range of Corporate Marquee and Dining Packages available throughout the carnivals.
2016 Yarra Valley Christmas Raceday
Friday 16th December, Yarra Glen Racecourse
Celebrate the end of a long, long work year with a day out with the team at the races in the Yarra Valley! A day at the races is ideal for any type of Christmas Party, with live music, the best food and wine in Victoria and faced paced action on the track to get your heart racing.
The Valley Marquee includes the following benefits;
- Racecourse and entry into the marquee
- Buffet style lunch
- Five hour beverage package of beer, wine and soft drinks (cash bar available)
- Outdoor area with umbrellas and seating
- TAB access
- Racebook included
2017 Caulfield Cup
Saturday October 7th - Saturday October 14th - Caulfield Racecourse
The Heath Enclosure Marquee
Estelle, by distinguished chef Scott Pickett, has quickly established a reputation in Melbourne in just five short years as the go to destination for serious dining- proving the staying power of the northern food movement.
Estelle not only received a coveted Chef’s Hat in The Age Good Food Guide in its first year, but was also nominated for ‘Best New Restaurant,’ proving itself to be a valuable addition to Melbourne’s vibrant food scene.
The Estelle Marquee is the ultimate dining experience for any Melbourne Foodie or tourist wanting to experience the very best of Melbourne in one opulent package. Sit back, relax and let Scott Pickett take you on a culinary and sensory journey this Spring.
The Heath Enclosure Marquee package includes the following benefits:-
- Four course plated dining experience designed and prepared by Estelle by Scott Pickett
- Premium Beverage Package
- Outdoor Deck with prime track-side views
- Television screens within marquee
- Access to tote facilities
- Racecourse and Heath Enclosure Admission
- Race book per person
2017 Cox Plate
Saturday 21st October - Moonee Valley Racecourse
Positioned within one of the most unique marquee locations in racing - Legends Lane - the Fields of Omagh Marquee offers you the opportunity to experience the thrill of the Cox Plate Carnival in style and from only ten short metres from the Home Straight.
The key features include:
- Furnished syndicated marquee
- Extensive cocktail & grazing menu throughout the day
- Premium beverage package including spirits
- MC and guest tipster
- Big screen viewing & televisions within the marquee
- TAB betting facilities
- Waiter service
- Racebook per guest
Christmas Raceday Meets
Check back here for more information regarding Christmas Raceday.